Sunday, April 4, 2010

Help Creating Flash Catalog.

I have CS3 Premium but I am totally new to flash as I few applications for it.

I would like any information on how I can convert a PDF or an INDesign Doc to a flash player /flip page catalog - I have seen software out there that can do it but I would think that with the software I already have I have the capabilities, however, searching produced no results.

Could somebody please help me or point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

Help Creating Flash Catalog.

You could give this a try:

http://campaign.my-catalog.biz/index.php?smo=fk-pdf-to-flash

Though, I believe the Adobe application is called FlashPaper - but I don't think they include it in the suites.

Help Creating Flash Catalog.

Thank you - I didn't know if it was possilble through INDesign in the export section.


You may want to post on the InDesign forum to get an accurate read of that.聽 I personally don't know InDesign very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment