Thursday, April 1, 2010

ID CS4: Is there a way to resize...

InDesign CS4: I have a group of object frames that I need to resize (I don't care about resizing the content, I know how to do that) and I'm wondering if there's a way to resize them all at once to a specific size. If I group them and resize them it only gives me the group height and width, I want them each to be a specific measurement.

Any suggestions or know plug-ins to help?

ID CS4: Is there a way to resize...

Do one, then select the rest and Object %26gt; Transform Again %26gt; Transform Again Individually.

ID CS4: Is there a way to resize...

Thanks for that, I was going crazy!!

Do you know a way to set up a grid of picture frames (think yearbook style) and import pictures into them faster than one at a time?


Two ways to automate input would be Data Merge and XML.


The contact sheet script in Bridge might work, too.


If you don't want to use data merge or xml, you can also place multiple images in one action.


Thanks, Bob! That was just what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment