Thursday, April 1, 2010

web module: upload error

I'm posting this question again.聽 It was originally posted by Alex 885 back in Feb. '07 and I couldn't find any solutions to the issue he presented.聽 I'm having the same problem.

'after accepting my ftp pw, LR starts building the web content.聽 While trying to upload it stops with this error msg: 'an error occurred sending the file: access was denied.''

I have, in the past, successfully uploaded many web galleries.聽 But now no go!聽 I have verified all 'upload settings' and the connection is good as the 'browse' button in the 'configure FTP File Transfer' searches my website and displays the content.

I have attempted an upload on both my macs and I have tried different web templets.聽 All resulting in the same error message.

No comments:

Post a Comment