Sunday, April 4, 2010

Start documnets

In CS2 we had the ability to setup a start document with custom symbols and swatch pallets. how do I do this on CS4?

Start documnets

Same way as CS2.

not sure what app you are referring to though.

custom set up is done with no docs open.

to set up a template doc. make a new doc. set it the way you want and save it.

Start documnets

I am working in Illustrator CS4 we used to make the changes after opening a new CMYK document. Then we would save that document replacing the CMYK documnet in the plug-ins folder. I do not see the same file in the plug-ins folder in CS4. I guess my question is what file does it use to create a new document and can I replace it?


Illustrator questions are best asked in the Illustrator forum. This forum is for suite specific issues.

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment