Monday, March 29, 2010

Acrobat 9 - Attach to email - missing...

I just upgraded to CS4 from CS3. In Acrobat 8 when I am viewing a PDF if I go to the File menu and select (Attach to Email) I am taken to my mail app and an email was created with the attachment and the subject line is filled in with the file name. With Acrobat 9 when I try to do the same thing it does not include the subject line. Is there some sort of preference I can change to get it to include a subject line?

I send a lot of PDFs to customers and that feature in Acrobat 8 is a convenient time saver.

Thanks.

Acrobat 9 - Attach to email - missing...

Sorry this isn't a post helping you but I'm having the same problem.聽 I have seen quite a few posts about this very subject and no one has posted answers yet.聽 I'm hoping to find an answer soon, if i do i'll post again.聽 until then, perhaps and Adobe Expert can help us resolve this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment