Friday, March 26, 2010

Pop-up Menu Transparency

I've just made a Blu-ray pop-up menu with a black background and white text. The highlight is a white underscore that appears in front of the selected piece of text. My problem is that all of the underscores appear transparent even when not selected.

It looks fine in the preview window however.

Any ideas what this could be?

Pop-up Menu Transparency

I'm not sure I understand your question.

Highlight layers should remain transparent in the Menu editor unless you manually switch them on (there's a button at the bottom of the frame labeled ''Show Button Highlights'', or something like that...don't have Encore open in front of me).

Of course, button highlights should appear when you enter Preview mode and select a button, or if your burn a BD and test it in a player - but not appear when buttons are unselected.

Pop-up Menu Transparency

Yeah, everything works fine within encore. The highlights only appear when I select show highlights as they should.

But, when I burn the BD, instead of being invisible (ie you just see the black background) they are visible and transparent (ie they are 'punching' holes through the black background and showing the film behind them.


Difficult to diagnose without seeing the PSD file. Can you post it here?

No comments:

Post a Comment