Monday, March 22, 2010

Contribute makes a blank draft

I have a new trial on Contribute and planned on buying it to be able to do updates to a particular site, but it won't make a draft of the page. Instead, I get a blank page (draft). The page I want to edit is .htm and I just want to add some html text. I tried Contribute on other sites (on the same server and on different servers) and I don't have a problem. It's just with this one site. Any help will be appreciated.

Contribute makes a blank draft

Can you give the link to the site?

Contribute makes a blank draft

The URL is www.uppercumberland.org

I am trying to update the festivals page.

Will appreciate any ideas on this.


I tried this on a different computer and have the same problem, but now for some of the pages it tells me: ''You can't edit this page because it wasn't found on the website or聽 it is a directory listing''. How do I correct this?


Please see my updated comments and the url on the forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment