Monday, March 29, 2010

Banner distorted when displayed in a...

I've created a banner on Photoshop, imported a logo and put some text in and it's all as I want it.

However, when doing a check to see how it would look in a web browser, in both safari and Firefox the banner is distorted and doesn't look great.聽 If I do Cntrl-A to make the image quality better, it appears how I'd like it to appear.聽 How do I get it to appear like that first time without having to Cntrl-A it?

It's driving me mad!

Thanks

Banner distorted when displayed in a...

Bit hard to help without actually seeing it聽 :-)

Are the proportions of the image the correct size when you inserted the image into DW, you didn't resize it or anything like that?

Can you post a link to the page?

Banner distorted when displayed in a...

I haven't got a site yet, this is in test mode.

However, I've now managed to sort it by simply saving the banner as a png as it was a jpg before.

Thanks anyway!


Shouldn't really make a difference whether you saved it as a jpg or a gif (though the quality would depend on the finished image of course).聽 But you did say distorted, so it sounded like it had been resized when you 'placed' it into DW.

When you insert an insert an image, you will generally see the size dimensions of the image in the code, just make sure they are the same size as the actual image itself.聽 :-)

  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment