Monday, March 29, 2010

Licensing stopped working: Does anyone...

For the 3rd time in as many months I'm having to uninstall, clean and reinstall CS 3 Web Premium suite.

Error message on all applications:

''You cannot use this product at this time. You must repair the problem by uninstalling and then reinstalling this product or contacting you IT administrator or Adobe customer support for help.''

This is ridiculous... it seems like hundreds of customers are suffering the same problem from looking at forums and blogs.

Surely a company with such a reputation can provide a fix for this problem. I'm not rich, infact I am currently unemployed, but I invested a great deal of money in what I 'had' regarded as the best software.

However, having to go through this lengthy process of uninstalling, cleaning and reinstalling every few weeks is becoming a real pain in the butt. It takes hours...

I am getting no where in trying to get answers.

Can anyone tell me who I can complain to in order to get some action on this?

Can anyone advise if there is a perminant fix or what Adobe is doing about it!?

One VERY annoyed Adobe user.

Licensing stopped working: Does anyone...

Tyrrej1,

Which windows version are you using? Are you running 32 or 64-bit?

No, adobe is only concerned if you have paid for one of their support packages. If you haven't, you're SOL.

Licensing stopped working: Does anyone...

Hi.

Thanks for your input... I have Vista Home Premium - 32bit operating system. Service Pack 1.

Jonathan


This happened to me a few months ago. Go here:

http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=kb401528%26amp;sliceId=2

Solution 4 is the one that finally worked for me. I did not have to reinstall the software!

Hope this helps.

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment