Sunday, March 28, 2010

Installing a MAC projector

I have been a user of Director MX 2004 and recently upgraded to Director 11. I have subsequently created a program using Director 11 on my Windows XP pc and published it as a windows projector and a Mac projector. I have tested the windows executable and it works fine. I just picked up a mini Mac and would like to install the mac projecor files/folders on the Mac. I was looking for some help and/or step-by-step instructions on how to copy the Mac published folders and files created by Director on the Windows XP pc so that I dont goof up the installation/file transfer from the pc to the Mac. Since the mini mac does not have a CD or DVD drive I was planning on using a jump drive to do the file transfer from my PC to the Mac. Any help would be appreciated.

Installing a MAC projector

Unless you have a custom made mini, you do have a disc drive. It is most likely a DVD drive, it may be a super drive. In any case, you need to get the Mac-specific files: the projector, the xtras, and the common files that you may have: dir or dxr files, external audio, video, text files, etc. When you copy the files over to the mac, and start the projector, you'll get an error message if any files are missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment