Monday, March 29, 2010

Problem with Wipe effect and Invisible...

Hi folks....


I've see how use wipe effect at this link http://www.igorcosta.com/flex3/doc/mx/effects/WipeLeft.html

and the core is that:

%26lt;mx:Image source=''@Embed(source='assets/Nokia_6630.png')'' 
聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 visible=''{cb1.selected}''
聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 hideEffect=''{wipeOut}'' showEffect=''{wipeIn}''/%26gt;

Now, I want write a personal effect handler, that opens and closes a windows with WipeLeft and
WipeRight effect, but there are some problmes...

Open is OK!

private function Open():void {
_scroll.addEventListener(FlexEvent.SHOW, WipeOut);
聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 _scroll.visible = true;
}

the window became visible while Wipe effect runs....

but Close doesn't works

private function Close():void {
_scroll.addEventListener(FlexEvent.HIDE, WipeIn);
聽聽聽聽聽聽 _scroll.visible = false;
}

because the windows became invisible before that Wipe effect starts...

Can you help me?

thanks a lot

Problem with Wipe effect and Invisible...

- sorry -

I've done a bit of confusion with text format...

ok.. my question is:

How can I change the code in order to resolve my problem?


private function Close():void {
聽聽聽聽 _scroll.addEventListener(FlexEvent.HIDE, WipeIn);
聽聽聽聽 _scroll.visible = false;
}

thanks again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment