Sunday, March 28, 2010

creating thumbnail start/stop buttons...

I'm really new to Flash.聽 I have started by making some pretty basic animations.聽 I am now trying to create a group of thumbnails that will activate the corresponding聽 animation.聽 I'm having a hard time finding a tutorial that explains this.聽 I found one explaining it for a pretty basic one line shape tween.

So i tried to write it pertaining to every layer/instance within the animation. With the button above.

animation_mc.stop();

button_mc.stop();

聽聽聽聽 button_mc.onPress=function(){

聽聽聽聽 if(button_mc._currentframe==1){

聽聽聽聽 this.gotoAndStop(2);

聽聽聽聽 animation_mc.play();

}

else{

聽聽聽聽 this.gotoAndStop(1);

聽聽聽聽 animation_mc.stop();

聽聽聽聽 }

}

i am getting both a 1090 and 1058 migration issue error for each layer.聽 along with Type Error #1009 Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.

If anyone can help me with this it would be appreciated.聽 If there is a better way to go.聽 Please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment