Tuesday, March 23, 2010

No files to insert after uploading

Hi guys

I'm new to InContexted, the system seems great but I have the following problem.

When I create a hyper link, select 'Document from My Website' then upload a document the 'Which Documents Would You Like To Use' window is blank just a ' / ' is displayed and the 'Up Directory' is greyed out.

See screen shot attached.

Please could someone help me with this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Axel223

No files to insert after uploading

Hello Axel223,

What type of file are you trying to upload, and what is its file size? What have you specified as your media directory in your site configuration?

Also, please post the URL for the site you're working with.

Best regards,

Corey

No files to insert after uploading

Hi Corey

It's very strange, I've just logged back on and entered editing mode and

tried to add /link a PDF and this time it's working!!

Thanks for your reply

Best wishes

Clive


Great! I'm glad to hear it's working for you now.

Best regards,
Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment