Monday, March 22, 2010

How to disable status messages on a...

Hi There,聽 //This thread's been here quite a while, but please do reply, Im waiting!

聽聽聽聽聽 I'm running my Flash files over the network. I programmed it using AS 2.0, Flash CS3. The swf has to load videos from a central server. The videos are playing well. But since there is a second delay before the video preloads, and some status message text appears on the white component screen before the video plays. I need to desable this status message. The messages are like ''Display'', ''Playing'' etc. Is there any way I can disable these messages from displaying?

I checked the AS 2.0 manual, but in vain.

Regards,

Roshan

Message was edited by: roshankolar : I was updating to refresh the idea.

  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment