Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Flash lite 3.1 not available for...

Hi! Can anybody help me here?

I've been developing stand alone flash apps for windows mobiles with flash lite 2.1 with no problems!

The company I'm developing for has switched to Vodafone V1520's (Asus p550) running windows mobile 6 Professional.

I've ran flash lite 2.1 with no problems on the device. I've decided to upgrade to 3.1 as it's a fresh install for all 2000 units.

My problem is, When I install the app using Adobe mobile packager, the device comes back with the error '' Adobe flash lite is not available for this device''!! I know flash lite 2.1 works.

Is there a way to manually install 3.1 on the device?

Flash lite 3.1 not available for...

So far as I know, if it's not listed here, then it's not supported: http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/Distributable_Player:Supported_Devices

Hopefully someone else has more info.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment