Friday, March 26, 2010

Synch with PSE7 stalled

I have successfully synched 18,975 files to Photoshop.com from the 20,684 files (photos and avi video clips) in my PSE7 library. After having recently stopped and restarted the synch, I now have 19,736 files pending synchronization. (I don't know how that happened!) What's worse, the synch is stalled - that is, although all arrows are green, there are no files being uploaded to Photoshop.com.

I have tried applying a new tag, as suggested by other posts. I've also created a new album to be synched, and put a few photos in it. I see them in the pending synchronization batch, but nothing is happening!

I have plenty of storage space available on Photoshop.com. I am using Vista 32-bit OS.

I would be SO grateful for a clue as to what to try next!

No comments:

Post a Comment