Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Adobe Reader 9 printing pdf problem

I have just had to do a compleate re install using Windows XP and Office 2007, Adobe Reader 9 now installed my pdf documents are visable but will not print to any of my printers. I currently have the following printers -a HP 1317 All in One and a Panasonic KX-P7100. Both worked perfectly with Adobe Reader 8 1 3. Now I have Adobe Reader 9 I cannot print PDF's. All other docs print out. Any advise please.

Adobe Reader 9 printing pdf problem

I have a similar problem.聽 I am on Vista and Office 2007 with a Canon MP150 printer.聽 The printer drivers have been updated to Vista and work OK with Word and Excel.聽 When I print a pdf I get the message ''the document could not be printed'' followed by ''there are no pages selected to print''.聽 I have tried printing as an image but get the same messages.聽 I get the same messages with all files.

No comments:

Post a Comment