Friday, March 26, 2010

Print slides

Hi everybody,

I'm currently working on a captivate 4 project. The user is supposed to answer an open question and print it. I inserted the slide a large text entry and a print widget. The project size is 1024 x 768, and when I printed the slide it turned out to be too big, and half of it was cut out. I changed the orientation to
''landscape'', tried to play around with other settings - but to no avail.

So I created a copy and rescaled it to 800 x 600. This time the paper looks just fine if I print ''landscape'', but the 800 x 600 version looks too small. Is there any way I can print the slide nicely from the 1024 x 768 version?

(I also thought of making a print button that opens a word document, and then the user can write the answer there and print it, but I'm not sure it's a good solution)

I'd appreciate any kind of help.

Thanks in advance,

Merav

No comments:

Post a Comment