Friday, March 26, 2010

Synch stalled with Photoshop.com

I have successfully synched 18,975 files to Photoshop.com from the 20,684 files (photos and avi video clips) in my PSE7 library. After having recently stopped and restarted the synch, I now have 19,736 files pending synchronization. (I don't know how that happened!) What's worse, the synch is stalled - that is, although all arrows are green, there are no files being uploaded to Photoshop.com.

I have tried applying a new tag, as suggested by other posts. I've also created a new album to be synched, and put a few photos in it. I see them in the pending synchronization batch, but nothing is happening!

I have plenty of storage space available on Photoshop.com. I am using Vista 32-bit OS.

I would be SO grateful for a clue as to what to try next!

Synch stalled with Photoshop.com

I would like to know more details about this :

How many tags and albums are associated with your files? Have you associated any tags or albums after you stopped sync.

Have you edited any of your files by the time you restarted sync?

~V

Synch stalled with Photoshop.com

Thanks, V. Since I posted this question I have been able to restart the synchronization. I unchecked synchronization boxes and associated some tags, then restarted the synch.

  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment